- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Full polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability
- Extended Head Coverage for deeper head protection
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System protects against certain impacts
- MET Safe-T Upsilon Fit System
- 360° Head belt, Vertical adjustment to maximse adjustability
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider leave you with an individual fit
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- 26 Vents, Internal engineered air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
EXTENDED HEAD COVERAGE
The increased head coverage ensures a higher level of protection around the two most sensitive brain areas: the back and the temples. The shell is also fully covered by polycarbonate which makes it more durable avoiding any exposed EPS surfaces to outdoor conditions.
The front side of the helmet features two dedicated ports for securely docking sunglasses while resting or climbing.
As comfortable as our top of the line its design is widely open to maximize the ventilation at low speeds. With 26 vents, 17 of which are inlets and 9 are exhaust holes, all of them work in synergy with the internal engineered air channeling system to ensure maximum ventilation.
Beyond its ventilated prowess, the Estro Mips is also exceptionally comfortable. The 360° head belt of the MET Safe-T Upsilon retention system ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull and its internal shape is welcoming for almost all different shaped heads, round or more oval.
MIPS® PROTECTION SYSTEM
Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the MET Estro Mips is able to slide relative to the head in the event of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
MIPS is a brain protection system—engineered to add protection to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS.