The Ekoï AR15 helmet is a “two in one” that will allow you to choose the version best suited to the conditions up to a few minutes before the start of your race.
You will opt for the aero version with the magnetic side shells for rolling courses and temperate weather and for a ventilated version without the shells for racing conditions with heat or mountainous courses.
For triathletes, the AÉRO 15 is extremely quick to put on at T1 (Transition 1) thanks to its magnetic chinstrap closure.
It is light (260 g in size S) which prevents neck pain when running or training.
– Ekoï magnetic loop designed to waste as little time as possible during transitions.
– Ventilated straps to eliminate sweat.
– Atop® micrometric buckle for precise tightening.
– Supplied with 3 sets of additional foams.
– 17 ventilations
– 3 sizes: S (52-54cm) M/L (55-58cm) XL/XXL (59-63cm)
– Shell in mold above and below
– CE and CPSC standards
– Triathlon – Road
– Training (for version without shells) very ventilated.
– Competition with magnetic shells to optimize aerodynamics and also very practical for protection in cold or rainy weather.
|Dimensions||30.0000 × 22.0000 × 20.0000 cm|