Met Trenta MIPS White Matt Glossy Helm Sepeda Roadbike Helmet
MET Trenta MIPS Helmet
The MET Trenta is a performance road bike helmet for elite riders and designed for the best possible function when riding in a group. Designed to keep your head cool and save energy with every turn of the crank.
Features of the MET Trenta MIPS Helmet
In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS inner shell.
Safe-T Orbital adjustment system
MIPS-C2 brain protection system
1 NACA vent with Venturi effect
18 ventilation openings
Internal air ducts
Hand washable air mesh comfort padding
Cam divider adjustable Air-Lite harness strap
Supplied in ventilated transport bag
Proven reduced drag: 7% at 45 km/h
Designed & Engineered in Italy
Originally developed by NACA, a predecessor of NASA, this cleverly placed vent generates a cooling effect all over the head. The Venturi effect forces warm air inside the helmet out through specially positioned air vents. This ensures a constant flow of air through the inside of the helmet without increasing drag.
The back of a helmet has a huge effect on ventilation with the outlet of warm air. The MET Trenta features a low-profile, 25° rear deflector that allows you to incorporate two wide air outlets that optimize airflow while you’re pushing your performance limits in an understeer position.
The rear of a helmet is also of aerodynamic importance. It uses synergy with the NACA vent and rear deflector to dissipate airflow without turbulence. As a result of extensive wind tunnel testing at the NEWTON Lab in Milan, we flattened the rear to optimize aerodynamics.
Contact surface with the head
MET designed the Trenta so that only 30% of the head comes into contact with the helmet when worn. As a result, the remaining 70% of the head benefits from the optimized airflow that passes through the sophisticated system of ventilation channels inside, ensuring the most effective cooling of the head.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|
There are no reviews yet.