Product description Shimano RC502 Road Shoes
Lightweight Road Performance Shoes With S-Phyre Dna.
– Mesh/TPU and Synthetic leather material covered upper in optimized part to provides comfortable fit and light weight.
– Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
– Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
– BOA® L6 dial on instep strap quickly and comfortably secures a wide range of foot shapes.
– Carbon fiber reinforced nylon midsole for power transfer.
– Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
– Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole:
– Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Wider Cleat Adjustment:
– Expands range for mounting cleats
Surround Wrapping Upper:
– Surrounds the foot and creates a better fit with fewer gaps between shoes and feet
SHIMANO PEDALING DYNAMICS SL:
– Born of the pro tour demand for optimal power and endurance, the low-profile pedal technology has expanded to a wide range of cyclists, including competitors at all levels, sport, club and recreational riders. SPD-SL is a road pedal platform systematically engineered with SHIMANO footwear to transfer more power from your body to your bike. For pro riders the extra-wide, low-profile cleat distributes energy more evenly over a wider surface and transfers it more efficiently to the bike, under the most extreme pedaling loads. No wasted movement. No loss to flex, voids or mismatched shoe/pedal designs. It’s a core advantage that helps win races. The same energy efficiency that powers pro riders to the podium enhances the experience of other rider categories. Increased endurance for longer rides. More comfort and fun! System-engineered. Rider-tuned.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|
38 women, 39 women, 40, 40 women, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
|Heel To Toe (CM)||23||23.5||24||24.5||25||25.5||26||26.5||27||27.5||28||28.5||29||29.5||30|