– Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL.
– High-temperature resistant, high-friction braking surface on rim brake versions.
– Carbon fibre spokes with excellent strength to weight ratio weighing 2.6g per spoke.
– Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
– Rear wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 21 spokes.
– Front wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 16 spokes.
– Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
– Over-sized 17mm central axles.
– Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
– SRAM XDR Driver also availible upon request.
– Bicycle specific Ceramic bearings for decreased rolling resistance.
– Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12×100 R:12×142 thru-axles.
– Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
– Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
– When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
– Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.
The system limit (Rider + bike + luggage, etc.) is 135kg. However, riders above 95kgs should regularly inspect their wheels or get a qualified bike mechanic to do so.
– rim brake versions: Wheels, QR Skewers, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders, Brake Pads.
– disc brake versions: Wheels, Tubeless Rim Tape, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders.
|Dimensions||40.0000 × 40.0000 × 30.0000 cm|